Friday 3 July 2015

Getting started with Vector Graphics

Do you want to start with Vector Graphics? Looking for good software?  Take a look at these once.
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Adobe Systems. Adobe Illustrator is one of the best for beginners and professionals too. This is not a free software.
Here is one of the vector art made in illustrator. You can find some tutorials here.

And the next software is CorelDraw. CorelDraw is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation of Ottawa, Canada. It is also similar to Illustrator. It is also used by professionals and beginners. I personally use CorelDraw. I am not a professional but here is my art that I made with CorelDraw for my game. Here are some tutorials.

CorelDraw is not a free software.
There  are some other free softwares like Inkscape

No comments:

Post a Comment